At Breaston Dental Care, we will always treat you as we would want to be treated ourselves. We are often thinking, “If you were a member of our family what would we do? How would we treat this tooth? What is the best solution?"
As an experienced team, we find it invaluable to bounce ideas off each other and create sensible solutions that provide durable aesthetic results without compromising the natural health of your teeth.
We are a really friendly team providing great dentistry!
- Over 40 years of combined clinical experience from dentists who have been involved in dental education and teaching for over 16 years
- Shared decision making – we actively encourage your involvement in treatment planning
- A family dental practice – everyone is welcome
- Our priority is your safety and satisfaction
- Extremely high levels of cross infection control and immaculately clean surgeries
- Newly refurbished, comfortable reception area
- Great location just a few minutes' drive from Junction 25 M1
Free parking straight outside the practice
For any dental complaints - please read our
General information concerning dentistry regulation can be found on the General Dental Council’s website here www.gdc-uk.org. (Offsite links open in a new window.)